Thursday, January 19, 2012

Middel School

Authors notes:This is a fiction and non fiction story about how I feel about what has happened in my life since I started middle school. I am going to tell the difficulties about it and some good.





September 1,  2011
I am so happy I am finally in middle school. Today I felt like all of my teachers were so supportive and helpful. Most of my friends are in my class but some are in Academy 21. Academy 21 is where you stay in one class and make your own due dates on all your projects. The only time you leave is at the end of day, lunch and electives.



September 28, 2011
Happy Birthday  to me. It is my birthday today. I got a present from my friend Gwennette. The present that she got me was sticker Nail Polish. When I got home there was a bracelet from one of my friends in Georgia. In two more days it will be my birthday party; all of my friends are coming.




November 1, 2011
I am getting so frustrated lately. I was crying throughout the day- it was so bad. My friends tried to help, but I pushed them away. The only reason why I did that was I don't like people seeing me that way. I tried to stop, but I couldn't do it.



January 4, 2012
The last time I wrote in here was November 1, when everything was going wrong. So here are some updates. Miss Best, Miss Rolland, my mom, dad and I had a meeting on December 8, 2011 about my crying. Then towards Christmas we had winter break. Now it is a new year, and so far school is going really well. I haven't cried at all so far.       

No comments:

Post a Comment