Friday, January 13, 2012

christmas presont

Arthers' notes: This story is the point of view of a Christmas present. this Christmas present had some difficulty but found some out she was loved. 
Finally I was under the Christmas tree after Aunt Sandy dropped me off. I am buried underneath five other presents feeling scared and squashed. This was a hard time because I was wondering when I'dI'll be opened. Feeling cramped with all the other animals, I could hardly breathe. The other animals with me are an orange lion, an orange cat with one white paw, a brown dog, a bright colored iguana, a fluorescent orange frog and a mean looking pigeon. Please get me out of here! I can't take this anymore!

Christmas day finally arrived. I was so excited that I felt like jumping out of the bag! There were so many presents being opened! How much longer until I was going to be open? People are happy and I keep hearing wrapping paper being crumpled.

 All the sudden after waiting so anxiously, I could feel the bag moving. It's time to be open! Someone picked up the plastic container that the seven other animals and I were in. There I saw a blond, blue eyed girl staring at me with a happy smile on her face. She even selected me, the owl, from the seven other animals.

The blond blue-eyed girl took me to her playroom. There were loads of animals. I met panda bears, deer, monkeys, and ostriches. I was happy because she put me with other animals, but not in a cramped bag. She even put me in a special spot. That special spot was a purple chair and a blue Littlest Pet Shop House. It was exciting to join the other animals.


No comments:

Post a Comment