Friday, March 8, 2013

Two of the Same



She is a mere reflection of me. All the same but the looks. We both love running around, catching bright colorful butterflies, to dancing the waltz all night, until we fall asleep on the dance floor. It is amazing how we are two of the same and two of a kind. Like the two girls in the little story up above are two of the same, Jackie and I are also two of the same.

One thing Jackie and I have in common is overreacting. We both overreact by jumping to conclusions before we gather all the facts. When we overreact, we both tend to cry. One example for Jackie is, she saw Jaimy with another girl who was his cousin and thought it was his new girlfriend, so she ran off crying, not knowing it was his cousin. An example for me is I got a C on a test and then I broke out crying.

Overreacting is not the only thing we have in common, we are both are very adventurous. Jacky and I both want to go see the world. How Jackie is trying to see the world, is pretending to be a boy to get on a British navy ship and she successfully succeeded at that. She also left the Lawson Peabody  school for girls to go explore the city. The way I am trying to see the world is exploring woods and persuading my parents to take me to other countries.

The last thing Jackie and I have in common other than the overreacting and being adventurous is, we are both determined people. Jackie is determined to marry her love Jaimy, she tries everything in her power to get a letter to him even if it is breaking some rules. What I am determined to do is not cry, so I take action steps like asking questions and trying not to give up too easily.

Knowing that you and a friend or someone who does not  even exist are two of a kind, makes you try to wrap your mind around things. Jackie and I both enjoy tons of fun activities, but the most important issue is for us to continue in our efforts to reach the goals we set to improve ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment