Friday, October 12, 2012

Lost in the Book Store


Anthers note: This is how I got lost in a book store and how panicked I was.

My family and I went to a book store to hear my sister sing. My dad was carrying me and I wanted to see my sister singing but I could not see. So I made a hand signal to tell my dad to boost me higher. But he did not understand what I meant, so I asked if he could put me down and then I ran away to the kid section. When I was there I read same books and calmed down.

After I calmed down I started to look for my parents, but I couldn’t find them. The book store looked like a labyrinth. I was running up and down the aisles, but I could not find them. Then I started to cry with the panic that I will never see my parents again but I still trudged on with tears in my eyes looking for them. In one of the aisles I ran past. I saw a man who I thought was my father. So I went back and started towards him, but I noticed it was not my father. It was a worker.

The worker turned around and noticed how panicked I was. He asked me who I was looking for and my name. I told him that I was looking for my father and that my name was Emily. So then he told me that he will call my dad’s name over the intercom. He did that and my dad came. I was very thankful. I went and hugged my dad to death and said thank you to the worker. Then we went on our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment