Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hermione and Me

Authors note: I wrote this essay because I have a strong connection with Hermione from Harry Potter.
  
Imagine reading a book and seeing yourself in one of the main characters. What must that be like? Hermione, a main character in the book, The Sorcerer's Stone, by JK Rowling, is someone who I can relate to as we share some commonalities.

One way Hermione and I are similar is in the area of academics. Hermione and I love school. We both like to read books, short stories and the newspaper. Also, we get amazing grades.

In addition to having similar academic interests, Hermione and I are also similar people with the same characteristics. We are both brave in a smart way. Hermione and I are both friendly and strong hearted. Besides we are both trustworthy.

As you can see, Hermione and I have a lot in common. We both love learning and are brave and strong hearted. Every time I pick up a Harry Potter book I don’t feel alone because I have a connection with Hermione.  

No comments:

Post a Comment